September 3, 2015
These are seriously my most loved dessert creation! They are so easy, and come out so damn good!
SERVES: 6 people (1 cup/each)
Time to make: 1 hour
1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons jelly
1/4 cup PB2
2 tablespoons water
6 cupcake tins
1. Add almond milk to chocolate and place in microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth (but not too watery). Use a fork to mix the remaining fluid into the chocolate spread.
2. In a separate bowl, mix PB2 with water, adding more PB2 if it is liquid-y You want it to be creamy and thick, but not as thick as regular peanut butter.
3. Using half of the chocolate, evenly distribute into the cupcake tins, spreading so that it is smooth on bottom, about 1/2 in thick. Place in freezer for quick cooling, about 10-20 minutes
4. Remove form freezer, add jelly to each cup, about 1/4 thick, and add remaining chocolate on top. Place in freezer again for quick cooling, about 10 min
5. Evenly distribute the peanutbutter mixture on top of each cup.
6. Place in freezer to harden and enjoy in 30 minutes!
(Brands: I used vanilla unsweetened SILK almond milk enjoy life nondairy chocolate chips, and PB2)
July 16, 2018
A Pawfect Summer.
Chew with Care.
5 Reasons to Smile Every Day
March 2, 2017
How Do You Meditate?
Lessons I Learned Becoming a Successful Freelancer
February 2, 2017
Croque Madame Breakfast Pizza
August 7, 2018
The Oath of Ice Cream
A Summertime Escape